:D :coldone:
Well ya did wreck her game of hide an seek Stinster. :hair: :coldone:
It was more of a tip over than anything ww.:smoke: He was fine in between me and Mrs Loon :yes: Emma has been on Metacam since she was diagnosed...
We went for a ride yesterday checking tree's and wasn't a lot of fun as I got the bike stuck twice and had it flip on its side just before...
Never tried this but wonder if a modified staple remover attached to one of these things would work? Sure would save the back/knees.:coldone:...
:rofl: :lol: :coldone:
This guy is a 'Friggen Moron'! What the hell could he say if ya borrowed a blower and sent it back?
[IMG] Getty Images ShareAdjustCommentPrint A local man has been charged by police after intimidating his neighbour with his snowblower. On...
Just go over and ask him nicely 'Why are you doing this'?
This Red Maple is gone now Nemo as I share a lot of my wood with the lady that owns all the land I cut on plus the swamp down past her land from a...
This stuff coming might be fun.:whistle: Elm in the house is ready.:coldone: Up to 40 cm of snow on the way | CBC News
Looking good chief. Hows Buddy doing? :smoke:
You threw those big boys up yourself brenn? :picard::coldone:
I guess I was thinking wrong as usual LP? :smoke: Thought they just parked the truck for the winter hooked straight to the stove? :whistle:...
Always said LP when css gets to be a job i'll be buying a pellet stove.:coffee: That is a nice load of ash.:coldone: