Great looking stacks Nut! Nothing wrong at all with the Red Maple.:coldone:
4 of em here Buffalo.:hair::coldone:
Pretty sure its the Tulip sprouts out front that gets me every year. :salute:
Not a good pic out the front window and it is one of these with no limbs above it so all I do is refresh the WD halfway up and they slide back...
This one is iffie.:D:coldone: [IMG]
Grandma here had a chill I guess? :cheers: [IMG]
Will take a little more time here as this was about an hour ago.:coldone: [IMG]
Big Oak in the middle of trouble Mike and hoping the neighbour at least helps ya css.:yes: :coldone:
:hair: :coffee: [IMG]
Only been around a month eh WS? If it was us we'd be limping worse.:BrianK: :smoke: Good she's getting better! :coldone:
Would be $15.000 worth of wood done over here Stlshrk. Good on ya's.:coldone:
Sounds like there is gonna be a whack of em over here come spring.:smoke:Bin told for years that I should do it but all it did was make me hide...
Whoops I was thinking the other side of the world? :rootintootin: :coldone: [IMG]
:makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain":cheers:
Great idea fess! :coldone: [IMG]
Sounds like a good time for sure but I didn't renew passport and pretty sure the white paint would stop me.:coldone: [IMG]
Only 9hr drive to have a couple pints with you guys. So just might make the trip! :yes: :coldone:
:rofl: :lol: You guys have fun in the spring Sav.:salute: :coldone:
No Way!! :cheers:
When did you get to be such a Nerd Sav? :rootintootin::coldone: