I found one. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Booooooo..... [ATTACH] We ignored it. :whistle:
Good morning, members. A beautiful day here for the summer solstice. Mid-70's and low humidity. I think I'll find a beach to go for a walk on....
Cover that wood when it gets stacked. Less chance of it going past prime.
Good morning, members. 50⁰, clear, with low humidity. Mid-70's later. Not sure what's up for today. Be safe Be healthy
Least favorite? Easy. Spending increasing $'s for anything.
A few more from this morning.... One of the many beaches in the area. Lots of Tidal rivers. [ATTACH] Scary looking clouds. Just a little rain...
I used to stack wood with no attention to species. Once on the 3yr plan, as well as with additional racks, I generally stack wood by...
Good morning, members. Rainy Father's Day here. I hope all you father's are able to enjoy your day! Not sure what today's activities will...
Sometimes, it worth it to change ladders and have a new set of rungs to work with. Best of luck with your decision!
It's a little known fact that 4 out of 3 people have trouble with math. :cool: