For the near future, I've accepted the fact that my right shoulder will be problematic. It still hurts to raise it up. I seem to have only minor...
Good morning, members. One more day of low humidity before it returns tomorrow. Low 60's here now, and clear. I'm heading to my SIL's this...
Another opened, same plant but facing out. [ATTACH] The greens under it, set off the colors nicely. And the blueberries are ripening. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice start to the day. 60⁰, clear and dry. Heading to mid-80's. I have a dentist appointment later this morning....
After a day of rain, the not so common daylillies are opening. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice drier air after yesterday's rain. We got ~1/2 inch. Can use more. I'm taking dad to an eye appointment this...
The ID app calls out red mulberry. [ATTACH]
Sometimes the body needs more than water. Try drinks like Gatorade on the hot day. You need to replace electrolytes.
I know someone that skidded.. Wait, this about firewood logs. Never mind. :whistle:
There's a virus/fungus that keeps the caterpillars in check. But, for it to work, wet springs and summers are needed. A Virus and a Fungal...
Well, after about 2 dozen casts, my shoulder cried uncle. Reeling in fish while on the boat, was a bit of a chore. But, I figured out how to...
Done! I'm guessing I have 1/4 acre of sloping lawn to mow. It takes about an hour of non-stop mowing to finish. I mowed ~1/3 yesterday. It...
Good morning, members. Warm start to the day. Rain later. I hope to get the lawn mowed before the rain falls. Be safe Be healthy
Temps can be all over. Last week temps were 70⁰, breezy, clear, with DP in low 50's. Very comfortable. There have been years, ~ the same...
Some other pictures while on boat [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Now, at the west end of the canal that opens into Buzzards...
Back on land at Seagull Beach. My brother was with me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
My treat for me. 1.65lbs [ATTACH] Beach roses. Pink and white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] At Seagull Beach. Scary looking clouds...
We have timeshare in Hyannis. It was last week. Carol, my wife, was there for 3 nights. And my brother the rest of the week. In no...
Gotta hand it to you. You gave that round many more whacks than I even thought of giving it. Elmhaven, my stack of Elm rounds, remain at the...
Good morning, members. Hot and muggy today. I have a few yard things to deal with before the sun drives me inside. Be safe Be healthy