Darn auto correct! Grr.... Basics = bastids
If I were ever to go solar, free-standing would be my preference. I'd like to not have holes in the roof. I've not seen total $ estimates...
Lol Yeah, and the nearby singing/chanting will drive you crazy.
Nice area. Rocky, though.
Nice garden. 10+hours of sun, this time of year? My yard is going dormant with the lack of rain.
My yard and flower gardens are surviving in spite of me, and a lack of rain. We are in a "moderate drought". 2nd step in drought severity. My...
I use this for a saw box. Plenty of room with compartments to hold chains. And, it has the correct name!:cool: [ATTACH]
Basics. Red squirrel is my guess.
Nice black birch! Poison ivy, not so much.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 60⁰ now, with DP at 46⁰. I'll be going for a walk behind my lawnmower this morning. The grill...
That reminds me of an old 3 Stooges bit. Be careful with the swing of that log, when turning. Having it up like that, makes for easy cutting.
Why do they call it gooseneck? :cool: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Cohosh flower spires are opening. Pungent scent, that I like. Bees too. [ATTACH]...
Ouch. Quite the lean on that red oak, with all canopy branch weight on one side. Is it coming down?
Myself and a friend, who had access to a husky 455 Rancher, went over to my SIL's this morning. The goal was to hit the logs and get out. He was...
Good morning, members. A nice day ahead. I'll be heading to my SIL's this morning to continue cutting on various logs. A friend of mine...
Needed to be rescheduled due to wax buildup.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. I'm taking dad for an annual appointment with a cardiologist. I'll do some grocery shopping while...
People should know that there's no bathroom on the corporate helicopter. :cool:
The seat at home is more comfortable. There's no line to use the toilet. Food and drink is much less expensive. :cool:
I soaked it in 50/50 vinegar/distilled water. I used a cotton swab to poke through anything blocking the honeycomb. I let it dry outside in a...