Good morning, members. A nice day ahead. I'll probably go to my niece's birthday party! Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH]
If it doesn't work, use it as a smoker!:beerbbq:
Good morning, members. A nice clear day to start. A good day for a walk. Then, it remains to be seen what the good lord has in store for me...
Mornings are the best part of the day. A couple hours of hand splitting is enough.
:eek:
Good morning, members. Warm and muggy. No complaints as it rained a bit this morning. Hopefully, more later today. Be safe Be healthy
Best of luck with the shoulder. I do feel your pain. I tore my rotator cuff 3/3/22.
Difficult to like this. I share your angst. Life happens.
For firewood or a smoker?
I have a decent sized ash that's on its way out. Sparse leaf out. Increasing dead branches. I noticed a sprout at the base as it tries to...
I hope you don't develop any symptoms.
PT was fine. The usual deep shoulder massage and working the shoulder/arm in different directions as they work towards improving range of motion.
Good morning, members. Another hot and muggy day ahead. Getting tohaply. I'll be going for a walk before things heat up. We had some rain...
Just the scat. :fart:
Mmmm yummy. I bet it was a bit thirsty!
The ID app identifies it as - [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Heating up around here. Hot and muggy couple of days ahead. I'll deal with a few yard things this morning, before the...
Small scores fill racks. Nice scrounge!
Good morning, members. Cool and clear to start. Mid-80's this afternoon. I start my 2nd series of PT on my shoulder this morning. I'll run...