Sure thing . I'm up to my knees when I took this pic. My cousin's house is the short one between the two taller ones. [ATTACH] Looking south...
Good morning, members. The string of HHH days continue. As an attempt at relief, we're headed to my cousin's beach house. Not sure how much...
I've never had to clean a Stihl. I have Husqvarna saws. :cool: But, I use a combination of air compressor, old toothbrushes, rags...etc.
Good morning, members HHH. In the middle of a heat wave. Yuk I have shoulder PT this morning. Then an appt to renew my driver's license,...
Redneck air conditioning.
Sorry to hear it. I tore my rotator cuff due to a fall back in March. I hope the MRI shows something else.
Rose of Sharon has begun to bloom. [ATTACH] Then lillies of all kinds. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hazy, hot, and humid. 'Nuff said. Be safe Be healthy
I use E free in my saws and snowblower. Regular gas in my lawnmower. No other gas powered tools. Everything that's seasonal, I let run dry...
The bushes were loaded. [ATTACH] Decent amount. [ATTACH] They are low bush berries. Small in size but big on flavor. I'd have picked more...
Good morning, members. Still summer here. 70⁰ outside. DP mid-60's. Bright half moon shining. Heading to mid-90's. Not doing too much outdoors....
Good morning, members. A string of hot summer days ahead. 70⁰ here to start, heading to low 90's, with dew point near 70⁰. Yuk. Mrs MikeInMa...
Splits easier than Elm, eh? :axe::cool:
Most everywhere, it seems.
Did you go back yesterday? Today? I hope you get all you can handle
Had one pay you a visit recently?
Good morning, members. A cool start. Nice day ahead. My niece's birthday party was a good time, yesterday. Playing today by ear. Be...
Nice score, Brad. I like saving the hollow logs to put vertically on top of a campfire. The flames shoot up and out of it.
Hello and welcome! There's other helpful items under "Resources" at the top of the page. Primer on Woodburning by Backwoods Savage You'll find...
Good barters!!