Kayem natural casing.
Another northeast member! Welcome to the club!
Best of luck getting those on the ground with no collateral damage!
So sorry you had to remortgage. :whistle:
The house has been closed on. We have the OK for a final picture of it, with my folks. Probably Sunday morning. One huge stress factor - gone!
I hope your saws didn't find any of the metal in that tree. Blue stains!
I've been told these are Four O'clocks. They sure light up the corner of the bed. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I find rodent nests and piles of acorns when I open up a new stack. I just brush the stuff aside and move the wood. My stacks are away from...
The 350 of many hands and miles, is once again back with me. I picked it up this morning from M2theB. I didn't want it to take up space...
Nice score!
I'm glad that all both survived. :cool:
Good morning, members. A nice day today. Low humidity, clear. 60⁰ to start, heading to 80⁰ If all the paperwork is in order, the closing on...
That's a Siberian iris. Expect the thick grass-like leaves to keep expanding. Some would say invasive. I've removed thick bunches of them last...
Make sure you sign it!
I guess I'll start a list. :yes:
Good morning, members Rainy morning ahead. Bring it on! Things went well with the MRI. Dr appt next week. Today's activities have yet to...
Do you want any ash seeds? There's lots maturing in my tree here.
Nothing wrong with that scrounge. Looks like it's right up your alley with short-ish dry times.
Thanks and good luck with your sale!
Good morning, members It's actually raining! We're down ~3in ytd. The rain brought muggy air. A good tradeoff! Clearing around noon. I...