My treat for me. 1.65lbs [ATTACH] Beach roses. Pink and white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] At Seagull Beach. Scary looking clouds...
We have timeshare in Hyannis. It was last week. Carol, my wife, was there for 3 nights. And my brother the rest of the week. In no...
Gotta hand it to you. You gave that round many more whacks than I even thought of giving it. Elmhaven, my stack of Elm rounds, remain at the...
Good morning, members. Hot and muggy today. I have a few yard things to deal with before the sun drives me inside. Be safe Be healthy
More broken hand tools? :hair: :rofl: :lol:
I'll have to check out a roll of that plastic on my next TSC visit. How long have you had it on your stacks?
I like your noodle-n-cut technique. I have a thick oak trunk that I'll have to try it on.
More blooming things I had to prop up the tallest lily stalk. These are generic lilies from a dollar store a number of years ago. [ATTACH]...
Tough to like that post.
About a year ago, when I was getting ready to go out to run errands, I began verbalizing a little phrase, so I'd not forget to take what was...
Good morning, members. Getting hot and humid today. Yuk We'll be off to a niece's HS graduation party this afternoon. Be safe Be healthy
I do believe the first of anything FHC, gets its place in the corporate museum. I could be wrong, however. :cool:
I was away for a week. These were just starting to show a hint of red. A week later and my Dr Seuss flowers aka bee balm, are showing off....
I paid $4.71/gal for gas yesterday, at a big box (BJ's) club yesterday. Non-members price was $4.86/gal. Not too bad for the times we're in.
There are 2 car bridges and the one train bridge that cross the Cape Cod Canal. I've been over all three and under all three. The latter via a...
Good morning, members. Packing up and heading home today. Be safe Be healthy
We're back at the canal. The western end that runs into Buzzards Bay. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. A nice day today. Today's activities will reveal themselves as time goes on. Be safe Be healthy
It was breezy with 2-4ft waves. A bit more rocking and rolling than preferred. No sickness on board, though.
I've not heard of service berries before. They look like red blueberries.