Good morning, members. Mid-60's to start, cloudy. Heading to mid-70's and clear. We had decent rain both early in the day and again late...
Best of luck with it!
Grilling burgers and Italian sausage patties. Potato salad in the fridge [ATTACH]
Racks on wheels!! :thumbs:
If you have a need to spend $'s, you came to the right place. Members are VERY helpful when it comes to spending other's $'s. You have no idea...
The coneflower and balloon flowers are coming into their own. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As are the gooseneck loostrife. [ATTACH] And there's the...
Not us! But, about 3 miles away 40 rescued from sky ride at Southwick's Zoo
Welcome! Do you do any real prospecting?
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice way to kick-off the 4Th weekend. Pre-dawn fireworks. [ATTACH] We do need rain. Was planning to be inside today....
Pre-dawn thunderstorms, at the moment. [ATTACH] Hail reported in the region. We need the rain. I hope some of it is able to soak in.
A fine place to put a cold drink!
I know that creek. :whistle: I'll let you know when I dump some red dye in, upstream. :cool:
Difficult to like that post. Some people can't deal with the increasing responsibilities and associated life changes when raising a child....
Everybody - please enjoy cookouts and other 4th related activities. If you're traveling, please be safe. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Happy July Fools Day! It's going to be a hot one today. Heading to mid-90's. I start another round of shoulder PT...
It was an excellent day, weather-wise. The logs were even in the shade, with a bit of a breeze.
It felt good to be out cutting. Aside from being a little heavier than my 16 inchers, there's no reason why it can't be my go to.
What's not to like about that? Good memories.