[MEDIA]
Those are good ones Dave! :salute:
Good luck with the stand. Be sure to post more pics as it progresses.
:heidi: Just for that I'm not giving you a "like"!!! :rofl: :lol: Moderating can you revoke his membership!:D
Spose you could head up to jrider's place to cool off this week.:dennis:
Nice saws....BUT I did notice the "Magnum" sticker on the 357. :picard: :D
Another case of abuse. Wood customer who I've become friends with. Lives right down the street from me and lets me store black locust there. I...
Im making my coffee this morning and out of the corner of my eye I see a big hawk (or bird of prey) land and take off real quick. Dunno what it...
Load of red maple from last week.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
She did give me the address in one of the PM's. Turns out I was going right by there at the time.:picard: If I'm focused (which doesn't happen...
Just sent a PM. It was June 5th I messaged. Woman said two others interested before me. It is in Meriden.
Oh and your eyes are fine. It is mostly cherry. My optometrist emailed the other day. I'm due for an eye exam:binoculars:
That listing has been up for a while. I already PMed and it was in Meriden and a bit far for me to travel. They needed it gone ASAP so doubting...
Good job getting it down safely. :thumbs: Those dead ones can be scary. Got a big dead white oak a friend has been after me to cut down. Maybe...
For chits and giggles I just looked on Google Earth and not there. The pic is over three years old.
Cool! Depends on what time you get to the bridges too. We used to go Saturday to Saturday. Leave super early and get to the bridges by 8....
Nice short ride for you. Ex and I used to rent a house in Sandwich. Tiny little cottage right on the beach.
Here's some pics including the original cover. Also the spring is broken in the lever on the top of the handle. Does not affect...
Drop a Viagra in the gas tank??? :eek: :rofl: :lol: Just a thought! :D
Plenty of woods and plenty of critters. Wishing they'd eat more chipmunks. Not that often we hear them. Of course with the warm weather the...