Great job getting it down safe Jeff. Now I understand why you cut it so low to the ground. Nothing worse than hitting metal while making the...
Welcome ImGunnar :handshake: Great to have you. We're the dysfunctional family you'll be glad to be a member of. :loco: :crazy: Awesome group...
Do not try this t home. Used the DeWalt 20v pole saw off the ladder to cut off the dead limbs. The low ones on the other side I reached from the...
Spotted one in my travels today and thought of this thread. Without the blooms i'd never have known. Being the tree nerd I am I had to stop on...
I wonder how long the BL chips will last?
Is it similar to this? Hügelkultur Her oldest daughter and BF are big into organic and made one for their garden. I was mortified when I saw...
I'd be doing the same. In the shade it wasn't too bad here either.
Not a tree, round, or split in sight! enjoy!
Some of us fit that description more so than others! :tree: :saw: :axe: :dennis: :loco: :crazy: :whistle:
LOL!!! I like the old fashioned crank starter!
Zinc, copper and even lead are great inhibitors of moss and algae growth. Just look at a roof surface below the runoff pattern below cupolas,...
Years back when I owned a house I had bad green algae and mildew stains on the vinyl. I was going to pressure wash. My neighbor across the...
Adjusting carbs not for me. My patience isn't that good. I tried on my 335 for 20 minutes using mfrs specs from scratch and nearly threw the...
He is the type wood is wood and it burns. I think he became a newbie when he bought the house and started using the wood stove. I honestly think...
How is the 262? I have my friends 262 here that was fixed up by M2theB.
Good amount of wood there. How much you thinkin' cord wise? Youre a die hard to be making firewood in this heat wave. Of course I'd be there...
Another product I just tried is mixed 50/50 with water. Use a pump type sprayer to wet the roof. Wait 15 minutes then hose off. If worked great...
Not 100% sure. The product is called "moss out" not moss away. I was just reading the fine print directions and they recommend doing it late day...
Product called moss away. Hooks onto the end of a garden hose and it automatically dilutes it. Spray on and forget it. You can buy refills for...
YUP! :dennis: Stacking maybe the only firewood task I'll be working on this week. May assemble more bundles and might have a delivery or two.