Does your assembly/processing area get any shade? Luckily full shade where I do bundles. May deliver 30 today to one of my local customers.
Don't mind "normal" SUmmer temps, but hot and humid you could have! (sorry T.Jeff Veal) I kinda miss it when its gone as i'm a cold weather...
I remember that score very well. Time flies. Little at a time and it'll get done. The faster its done the faster the rack will be empty and you...
I was totally floored to see it there. Very little wood to scrounge as it was mostly brush. There was probably more buried but didn't feeling...
How much more wood do you need to get in the basement?
Congrats on your first saw. Echo is a good brand. Never have run one but have heard nothing but good things about them. Too bad about getting...
Nice stuff there Glenn! Was this local?
Shade and basement in the heat. Smart move. :yes: I have a bunch of wood that needs migrating too should you get bored again. :whistle:...
Some good stuff with easy access from the looks of it. Take it slow in the heat.
Good thing I'm not your neighbor! :whistle:
I thought you were on vacation drinking beer at the beach?
Stacked another half row this morning. (no pics but it happened) No time later today. Ill top that one off tomorrow and maybe more. Dump run...
I used to, now its 1.9 thumbs! :rofl: :lol: Still LOVE free stuff! :dancer:
Thats a lotta chips. How many yards you think there was? How far does your lot go on that side of the chain link fence?
Started stacking yesterday. 1/6 done. Stack is 12' long and 6'9" tall. When full it will hold five cords. [ATTACH]
One third was pretty bad. I had to wet first then saturate with product. Left to PU more and when I came back I could see a change in color to a...
That stinks. Do you have a fan for the woodyard? Any shade? Did ten bundles yesterday. Still no word on the 100 order yet. Ill deliver 30 in...
I hear ya. The new normal. I usually grunt and occasionally curse depending on what I'm doing. I always say it could've been worse.
Very true. How's the heat wave up there Lyle? Not that often it gets that hot up your way. You have AC?
Thanks for the kind words. :handshake: