Few hours this afternoon cutting splitting and stacking. Finished third row and got half of the fourth done. All the wood there has been...
The rack pictured I don't sell to. I happened to pass it and had to satisfy my curiosity.
Thats not bad. How far is it? Do they need to be wrapped? I've thought of listing bundles on FBM as the 100 bundle guy isn't coming through as...
How much can they split in a typical session? Do they set their own hours? Safe travels and enjoy.
Not a fun day for anything firewood. It was okay to goof off especially with a garden hose. Did a few hours of cutting, splitting and...
X2 ImGunnar If you had to cut a boatload of wood in a short amount of time and do it all the time then porting is the way to go. The guys here...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Its mostly to reduce pullback on the starter rope. I only use it on my higher CC saws. As far as I know it doesnt affect the saws ability to start.
Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? :eek: :rofl: :lol:
It was like that here today. I have more stacking to do too! Luckily mostly shaded but I'll still get saturated. :picard: :dennis:
I never have. Years back my OPE dealer recommended replacing it on my 028 back in the late 80's. It was a spur sprocket. Thinking back it...
Goldfinch showed up again. Hopefully they stay for the Summer[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Delivered 30 to my best regular late yesterday. His rack is almost full. Drove by this roadside stand. Stopped to inspect the quality. Seemed...
I would've almost brushed that off as a sassafras until I studied the bark a little closer. I zoomed in on the leaves and its definately not a sassy.
Finished the second row and started a third this morning. Nice and shady there. Had time after work so stacked some more. Before[ATTACH]...
I stopped doing that as I'm too anal retentive and see areas where I don't like the stack! :loco: :crazy:
Yikes! That happen often? You have a generator?
Good scrounge on the pallets. I used to like finding nice primo ones. Some good wood to be had. Cant blame you for waiting. I stacked in the...
Smart man! :sherlock: causes chimney fires! :rofl: :lol:
Cool score. Is the cypress common in your area? Supposed to be very rot resistant. Years back the old local lumberyard was selling cypress...