Thats cool. Thanks for sharing Joe. Be a b!tch to process one of those. Sorry, thinking like a hoarder here! :emb:
I often wonder the same myself when I look at "factory made" firewood bundles. I have 5-6 convenience stores I wholesale to. Never figured out...
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: Way to get it done sir!
Dont see any up your way?
Rest of the wood there was stacked today. Still room for a cord plus. Another half cord at main storage to process and bring in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Put the 18" splits vertical in the fire pit? :D
Anything Stihl! :saw: Definitely not a Husqvarna! :eek: Just kidding everyone. Honestly, run that saw for a while and get used to it. One...
Im in CAD admission! If I admit to it then its not a problem, right? I'm not actively seeking any particular saw, but if a killer deals shows...
Gotcha. I don't often stop and check them out. If I get gas at a station I don't use, i'll look at their bundles and ask what they sell and buy...
Popular question I had in the other thread so decided to start a separate thread. I started with three (February 2019) and now own 17+ :saw:...
Just watched this flicker foraging for ants. Didn't think I could get the camera in time. See them every now and then in the yard. Maybe 1-2...
Some variety of oak maybe. Any leaf pics chunez? That would nail down the ID
What a coincidence as I literally was just looking at that map as the weather channel was talking about it. Stay safe and hopefully nothing more...
I do free delivery within five miles of woods location. Fee per mile after that. They give me the address and I'll quote. Maybe I'll throw a...
I have not either. Stretching the norm especially if I'm noodling.
Good idea! I'm still using cardboard. :emb: How many saws do you know own Zack?
Yup. The new normal. Picking up nails and ziploc bags are the biggest aggravators. :headbang:
I had my 290 (now sold), 460 and Husky 335. FHC should sponser a support group for CAD. Of course I support others in there efforts to...
How many saws did you own when you joined FHC?
Does it matter that it seems to be a yard planting? Maybe a hybrid? I recognized the blooms.