Do I look lonely? :startled:Im sure she'd like some of your wood! :whistle: [ATTACH]
Couple for sale on FBM around here. Once you use one it'll be hard to use the others. Ever try one?
I take it you're not a fan of mtronics Ron. Great line up BTW!
I think its impossible for him to get on the three years magnesium plan! :rofl: :lol:
You need a Stihl in that lineup...just sayin'! :saw: :D
Sweet set up there. Love that pic of your shed with the mountains in the background. Not a fan of stacking my self, but with extremely limited...
Do you think Dave would be able to split that elm round now? :D :axe:
Good haul there. Looks like some cottonwood. Being down that long you can split it ASAP and burn this Winter. Dead barkless elm splits a lot...
We don't either. I notice their digging in the yard on occasion. Pretty sure ours is skunks though.
Blood Alcohol Content??? He uses a moisture meter, not a breathalyzer :rofl: :lol: Although Jason did work for a company that installed them...
Thanks for pointing that out! :emb: Helps if I read the whole thing.:picard:
IMO it all boils down to the weather. Too humid nobody wants to sit outside by a fire, myself included. If its not too hot or humid then yes...
Maybe give him some magnesium and a leaf blower? :dex: :coldfire:
Mine are mostly six pieces but some up to eight. I pack them in there like a Tetris game.[ATTACH]
L Looks like a nice load of wood. Any loads of green wood dropped off lately?
If I did that a lot and often I would. Suppose if I didn't wholesale I could. The only small volume sales I've done are 1/4 cords and mostly on CL.
"Would you like fries with your bundle of cherry"? :rofl: :lol: Very true. If I actually kept a tally of my time from harvest until delivery...
My bundles are 8x8x16. I have some mesh bags and have though of selling by weight on FBM.
What sizes will you mill the TP? What will it get used for or will you sell it?
Raccoons are regulars here. Somehow they managed to unlock the lid on the garbage can and made a mess with the trash. :headbang:I had a single...