Welcome aboard jewilson :handshake: You’re right down the road from me... :salute:
It just depends, Dennis. Searching thru the amount of threads that you’ve created... :faint: What I meant about it being easy is this- click on...
There is a “Climate Change- fact or fiction” PM started. Let me know if any of ya’s want in... anyone can be added and then add others.
It’s really quite simple to find threads that any given member has started... :yes: :handshake:
So, we rented a firewood processor. Firewood Processor Rental 2020 (w/ pix)
Ha ha. Niiiiice. :salute: Why don’t ya’s just start a PM on this topic...? :yes:
Yep. If your firewood is properly dried. No problem. :fire:
Right you are Dennis, but if the bar rails are mushroomed out far enough, that will stop it’s progression thru the cut by hanging up in the kerf....
Easy target, eh Brad?
Same thing only different...? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :emb:
We always applied Hi-Heat flat black for radiation. :yes:
Great haul Mag Craft
Well sh!t... happy birthday B!!!! :handshake:
Looks tasty, what’d ya wash it down with? :whistle::salute:
I’m not going to be able to get involved....again. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
Within the small focused (over eons of time, regarding “our” planet (which “we” don’t own)) lens of human impact, nope. To think we count...
Yeah, sumpin’ like that.... :thumbs:
Oh, you gonna jump on that too, eh? :picard: :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
Why, I oughta....... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :wacky: :salute: (Maybe a one fingered salute... who am I to say in this...
Don’t be mad Skeet, that’s my BOC same as you... :yes: I went with :rofl: :lol: b/c no one mentioned “Mic.” :salute: :handshake: