:yes: I have to go down the road on 77 from Wiffle to get to the BRP. :salute:
No experience with Zoom, but I can offer to you that practice makes perfect, and oratory confidence goes a long way.
Continuously building one....:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Sorry to read of this news mywaynow :(
Preheat the chimney with a propane torch pointed up inside the fire box or light off a crumpled piece of newspaper... that should do away with the...
:salute: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Since you and yooperdave are both Daves... This pic makes sense to me davecason ... [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
I think the forum rules spell it out quite clearly, but I get what you’re saying.
There is a “Climate Change- fact or fiction” PM started. Let me know if any of ya’s want in... anyone can be added and then add others.
I bet concocting a homemade breaded starter and actually making real bread wouldn’t be so bad since sugar and fillers aren’t part of the recipe as...
If only you took a pic, Dave... but then again it woulda been like many of your other pics... :whistle: :zip: :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
I always think “Aunt Marlene must be close by...” :startled:
Probably conceived of by some nitwit oil hater. Disclaimer at large- my opinion only. Zero research done, as I have smoked plenty of bbq as well...
Unlike 110% of the people ’round here, I know the difference... :D :salute:
Yep, I know what ya mean. And of course I was just giving you sh!t... would you expect anything less...? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Y’all quit being such princesses. :wacky: :rofl: :lol:
.... and then there is Kentucky.... :whistle: :eek: :wacky: Redneck made me say it.... :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
BTW, you have started 200 threads.... :eek: :thumbs:
:yes: :handshake:
We’ve got some Alabamians here at FHC... and a couple from Louisiana.