yooperdave says “you’re a photographer after my own heart....” :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Nice setup Cold Trigger Finger :thumbs:
Thanks. :handshake:
Thanks brothers. :handshake: There was no obit (per his wishes earlier in life, guess he was ashamed of his duties in ‘Nam…?), but it was the most...
Sitting here solo, day after what would have been my dad’s 74th birthday yesterday… that chunk of chestnut oak with the nail came from their new...
Why not just build a smaller fire in the bigger stove? :whistle: :salute:
The rule of thumb is 1” per hour for heat to travel thru mass like that… so I’d say a good while after a suitable firing period. BrianK can maybe...
More than one, in any given moment- hey, gotta stay young at heart somehow!!! :rofl: :lol:
We have a member here with a masonry heater. Awesome stuff. The batch box rocket stove is a direct cousin of these setups (not the stick burning,...
Great thread Warner! :salute: :handshake:
If I knew how to add one, I would do just that for ya! :handshake: :thumbs:
See now, gotta watch out how ya put things… we’ve got some 12 year old minded members here. :whistle: :wacky: :rofl: :lol: In all seriousness,...
Yep, even with hydros it “chunks” or busts apart… not a clean split by any means.
We aim to please… LoL… glad you didn’t mind. :D I like brenndatomu ’s idea, but I definitely would go the warranty avenue as well. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
A [ATTACH] by any other name is still a [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
Nice. Is this the same place that had the YJ nests?
:salute: The leaf and bark are a dead giveaway. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: X3 :thumbs:
Anything that produces a firmie…. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:yes: :rofl: :lol: