Too busy watching your dad pull trees over with his bare hands and a rope…!!!:D
Last log cabin rebuild I had a hand in was a relocation of an all wormy chestnut set of logs- so unbelievably beautiful. Wish I actively took...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :salute: :yes:
Well, I guess that answers my question. :eek: :faint: :sherlock: :rofl: :lol: :handshake:
Gotcha. Yep, I see PITA written all over that. If only people acted and did like they say they will. :picard:
Welcome aboard Benedict Lumberthatch :handshake: Be aware that buying wood doesn’t guarantee that you’re buying dry, stove ready wood, and a...
Maybe this question has been posed before, but do you allow any customers to come load up their own trailer/truck (with you/someone present)…?
Wow!!! That’s a lotta good looking work right there!!! :yes: Any guesses as to species of those logs?
Great share Chuck! Glad you were able to help community members and did so in the spirit of FHC, to boot!!! :salute: :usa: :handshake:
Looks fairly oakish to me. :yes:
Ohhh? :whistle: :salute: Work looks good. Why not just filled the cracks / holes w/ epoxy? With some added filler, the results would have...
Chop saw is usually used for cutting metal, a miter saw for carpentry, but when I used to work as a carpenter, both terms were used...
That is a biggin’!!! :saw::saw::saw:
MarkG has used them and just chunks off a bit ata time. He also has bought Super Cedars and like many here, swears by them.
Calling Backwoods Savage …
Welcome PatrickNY and it looks like you’re nailing it with that wood shed- strong opening post! :thumbs: Note: when you upload pics, use the...
Frame worthy!!!
Hanging in there best I can. A little worse for the wear, but managing. :handshake: Tell yer gang hi from VA. :salute:
:salute: :D :handshake:
That’s crazy! Glad no one in that family was bitten. Good to see you pop in leoht :salute: