[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] butter garlic sirracha....add treats and stir...
Chorizo meat ballz....gonna make subs in a bit...rainin at the compound [ATTACH]
ive split some pretty big sugar maple stumps with it besides firewood....i had a huge sugar maple butt...all nasty and knarly but some of it was...
Here's mine.....shes a beaut clark....[ATTACH]
To tell you the truth idk.....it was foiled for about 1.5 hrs and when it probed easy I pulled it off...I'll pay more attention next time
Moist and tender over the top....I will definitely be doing this again[ATTACH]
3 hrs in.....[ATTACH]
2.75lb prime picahna.....I'm experimenting and cookin it like a brisket...[ATTACH]
:popcorn:
no...i mean drape the bacon over the pepper...you can still use that thing. i got a couple of em
i always put mine the other way....like draped over the top
Yeah...not tooting my own horn but those were the best onion rings I flat out ever had
[ATTACH] back In at about 370°