Move hitch up...replace both trailer plugs...remove gladhands and plug off air lines...install poly fenders on rear...weld D-rings inside body...
75 foot grapple saw fresh off the assembly line [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] im pretty sure these will be good
Pulled pork and homemade fries [ATTACH]
Black forest ham an chedder sweet peppers[ATTACH]
Yes I seasoned them with this[ATTACH]
this is where a burn pit comes in....to get rid of your rejects
Lol...so true
That looks great!! As far as the charcoal for the last 2 years all the lump I been getting is huge!! Like so big it's a real problem..but then...
That's my redneck table cloth
[ATTACH] greasy on bottom dry on top
[ATTACH] greasy sausage on right....dry sausage to the left and a prime picahna
Jk...let me know what you need
Plus I clean up good too!!
i have a hard time sleepin cause the hair on my arms tickles my nose