Found this wood hoopie thing in a dumpster....weld is broke at the top and could use paint...[ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Lift?
It's the larger option for the bronco
I think I know a place in the catskills that might carry them ...I'll check...love me some softies
Never seen EZ blaze around here...and I'm a softwood junkie
I think this is my 3rd or 4th year with lacrete in the mix and been very happy
What about the spacecraft...are you a team player?
Chicken nuggets[ATTACH]
it says old world...so could be..
that just backs up my latest thoughts
New mustard to try tonight on a burger[ATTACH]
i know yor talking about ez blaze but as far as spruce one site says lacretes are spruce for the most part... (which i believe) the lacrete site...
it says 100% white pine....idk...they burn great and smell great...even the smoke out in the yard here at the compound on a low pressure day is...
The bronco gettin a bigger fire basket so I can do some real cookin[ATTACH]
They are extra blonde this season [ATTACH]
Propped em up with some foil to keep the cheese in [ATTACH]