I hope you don't develop any symptoms.
PT was fine. The usual deep shoulder massage and working the shoulder/arm in different directions as they work towards improving range of motion.
Good morning, members. Another hot and muggy day ahead. Getting tohaply. I'll be going for a walk before things heat up. We had some rain...
Just the scat. :fart:
Mmmm yummy. I bet it was a bit thirsty!
The ID app identifies it as - [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Heating up around here. Hot and muggy couple of days ahead. I'll deal with a few yard things this morning, before the...
Small scores fill racks. Nice scrounge!
Good morning, members. Cool and clear to start. Mid-80's this afternoon. I start my 2nd series of PT on my shoulder this morning. I'll run...
Darn auto correct! Grr.... Basics = bastids
If I were ever to go solar, free-standing would be my preference. I'd like to not have holes in the roof. I've not seen total $ estimates...
Lol Yeah, and the nearby singing/chanting will drive you crazy.
Nice area. Rocky, though.
Nice garden. 10+hours of sun, this time of year? My yard is going dormant with the lack of rain.
My yard and flower gardens are surviving in spite of me, and a lack of rain. We are in a "moderate drought". 2nd step in drought severity. My...
I use this for a saw box. Plenty of room with compartments to hold chains. And, it has the correct name!:cool: [ATTACH]
Basics. Red squirrel is my guess.
Nice black birch! Poison ivy, not so much.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 60⁰ now, with DP at 46⁰. I'll be going for a walk behind my lawnmower this morning. The grill...
That reminds me of an old 3 Stooges bit. Be careful with the swing of that log, when turning. Having it up like that, makes for easy cutting.