Good morning, members. A string of hot summer days ahead. 70⁰ here to start, heading to low 90's, with dew point near 70⁰. Yuk. Mrs MikeInMa...
Splits easier than Elm, eh? :axe::cool:
Most everywhere, it seems.
Did you go back yesterday? Today? I hope you get all you can handle
Had one pay you a visit recently?
Good morning, members. A cool start. Nice day ahead. My niece's birthday party was a good time, yesterday. Playing today by ear. Be...
Nice score, Brad. I like saving the hollow logs to put vertically on top of a campfire. The flames shoot up and out of it.
Hello and welcome! There's other helpful items under "Resources" at the top of the page. Primer on Woodburning by Backwoods Savage You'll find...
Good barters!!
Good morning, members. A nice day ahead. I'll probably go to my niece's birthday party! Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH]
If it doesn't work, use it as a smoker!:beerbbq:
Good morning, members. A nice clear day to start. A good day for a walk. Then, it remains to be seen what the good lord has in store for me...
Mornings are the best part of the day. A couple hours of hand splitting is enough.
:eek:
Good morning, members. Warm and muggy. No complaints as it rained a bit this morning. Hopefully, more later today. Be safe Be healthy
Best of luck with the shoulder. I do feel your pain. I tore my rotator cuff 3/3/22.
Difficult to like this. I share your angst. Life happens.
For firewood or a smoker?
I have a decent sized ash that's on its way out. Sparse leaf out. Increasing dead branches. I noticed a sprout at the base as it tries to...