Good morning, members. The heat wave broke overnight. Zero rain - :( 69⁰ with DP in mid-50's. Good morning to go for a walk. Be safe Be healthy
X2
Best of luck with the results.
Good morning, members. 77⁰ with DP of 70⁰ to start. Yuk. Thunderstorms later today. Rain is so needed. I'll do some grocery shopping as soon...
Starts tonight. Some segments about local waters here in the northeast. Shark Week 2022 takes a bite out of Cape Cod
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. It'll be pushing 100⁰ today. Triple digits are unusual. Another day of drinking lots of water. Very enjoyable day...
Rt3 was a parking lot for about 15 miles this morning.
Humarock. North of Plymouth.
Sure thing . I'm up to my knees when I took this pic. My cousin's house is the short one between the two taller ones. [ATTACH] Looking south...
Good morning, members. The string of HHH days continue. As an attempt at relief, we're headed to my cousin's beach house. Not sure how much...
I've never had to clean a Stihl. I have Husqvarna saws. :cool: But, I use a combination of air compressor, old toothbrushes, rags...etc.
Good morning, members HHH. In the middle of a heat wave. Yuk I have shoulder PT this morning. Then an appt to renew my driver's license,...
Redneck air conditioning.
Sorry to hear it. I tore my rotator cuff due to a fall back in March. I hope the MRI shows something else.
Rose of Sharon has begun to bloom. [ATTACH] Then lillies of all kinds. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hazy, hot, and humid. 'Nuff said. Be safe Be healthy
I use E free in my saws and snowblower. Regular gas in my lawnmower. No other gas powered tools. Everything that's seasonal, I let run dry...
The bushes were loaded. [ATTACH] Decent amount. [ATTACH] They are low bush berries. Small in size but big on flavor. I'd have picked more...
Good morning, members. Still summer here. 70⁰ outside. DP mid-60's. Bright half moon shining. Heading to mid-90's. Not doing too much outdoors....