Good morning, members. Another nice start to the day. 62⁰ with DP 53⁰. I'll give hand splitting a try this morning. I still have chunks of...
Hello and welcome. This document can be found, along with others, can be found in "Resources" at the top of the page. Primer on Woodburning by...
Availability plays into it as well.
Slow and steady wins the race.
Our AC thermostat is set to 78⁰!
Thanks for pointing that out, Brad. :picard: :p That log needs to be finished off via noodling. It's a crotched piece. We couldn't get it to...
Another dent was made in the victim. [ATTACH] Actually, that's the end of the blowover. Just need to move it home.
Missouri, Kentucky, and surrounding areas are dealing with flood waters. Meanwhile.... [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. A few showers, at the moment. Warm sunny day ahead. I have plans to spend a couple of hours at my SIL's splitting oak...
Good morning, members. We had a few light showers overnight. Maybe more later today. A hot day ahead. Pushing 90⁰ I'll go for a walk....
You'd need to alter it to allow for air circulation. Not a bad idea, however.
Oh man..... you got the bricks all dirty and sooty! :cool: Nicely done, Scotty!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hot and muggy weather returns today. Chance of rain later tonight. I hope it rains, but I'll believe it when I see...
My SIL in North Carolina has a 3 season room. It has lots of windows and a ceiling fan. No AC. It does have a fireplace with gas logs that...
It's laughable!:salute:
No opportunity to compost the chips?
Tubes get my vote.
Butterflies are liking the Stargazer lilies, as I do. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice cool temps. 61⁰ and DP 52⁰ to start. Heading to mid-80's. 2nd attempt to get dad his hearing test. Meeting a...