This is "Mike is right"! :cool: His contest, his rules.
When does the larger wood shed get built? :whistle:
I suppose we should be thankful that there's no red, yet. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hot and humid........again. Maybe it'll rain later. :singingintherain: Running a few errands this morning. Then,...
Good morning, members. A string of hot, muggy days ahead, starting today. Aside from possible lunch with a friend, there's not much on today's...
It? :rofl: :lol: Everything feels like it did yesterday, and the days before. :thumbs:
It was yesterday. We've been there with very few vessels. I like to think the parade was in honor of my birthday! :cool:
It was a nice day. Saw a lot of canal traffic, including a train crossing the canal [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A work barge. [ATTACH]...
Nada. A few spits around the region. We're deep into the drought. Trees are dropping leaves, drying out the forest floor. Wild fires are...
Here's a few from earlier this year. Not exactly splitting, however. The new believer was Sirchopsalot. I guess it was Sirswingsalot!...
Good morning, members! Nice summer day ahead. Where I'm headed, it'll be mid-80's and clear. As some are aware, I rolled another tick on my...
Hats off to anyone wooding when it's hot and humid. :salute: Nicely done!
2x
Good morning, members. Hot and humid today. Possible showers later. I'll go for a walk, followed by some light yard work, then run a few...
The two towards the right. Maybe three. The other is a black sea bass. [ATTACH]
Just how I refer to them. Even if you're catch-n-releasing, catching them are better than nothing. I have a picture of some around.
Ocean-going bluegills!
They are a boney fish. Lots like to eat them. Others will cut them into chunks, for bait.
Good morning, members. It's actually raining! Just showers. It's not expected to put much of a dent into the drought. We're 8+ inches below...
I split and stacked for ~an hour. No issues. :thumbs: My ash pile chunks are starting to need some sawing and noodling.