It'll be a shame to get it dirty! :cool:
The "picture this" app, is calling out red maple based on the bark. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Chang of air overnight. Currently 66⁰ and dp 61⁰, overcast. Still no sign of any real rain. Only widely scattered...
Good morning, members. One of the warmest start to a day that I can recall. 76⁰ with a dp of 70⁰. Rain, maybe later today. I'll get my walk...
Who knew? [ATTACH]
Sounds like what I do. 8ft long. Like in the picture below.[ATTACH] I'll price landscape timbers for the 8ft runs. Maybe cheaper than 2x4.
X2 I'm guessing it wasn't taken with a phone camera.
Good morning, members. Groundhog day! Hot and muggy again. A lone rain cloud found its way overhead late yesterday afternoon. It would be an...
X2
I'd buy 8 8footers for 2 new wood racks. Plus 6 cinder blocks. It still has to come down a few $'s before I buy. [ATTACH]
:usa:
Balance volume and weight. Best of luck with it!
New trailer! Giddyup!!
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Another hot muggy day ahead. I hope to be able to do a bit of work in the wood yard. Be safe Be healthy
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We headed over at 7am. Temps/DP were acceptable to us for wooding.
We moved the split wood back to my place this morning. Me and my friend Bill with his pickup. 2 loads [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Stacked temporarily...
I'll be moving some split red oak this morning with my friend Bill. Lots of water. It's wood across town at my SIL's
Good morning, members. We had heavy rain yesterday afternoon....for about a minute. Maybe more today after another hot, muggy day. My friend...