You have better odds since brenndatomu can't make it to the GTG this year. :p
In our previous careers (both husband and I) they of our major competitors for large scale office furniture jobs. Some items like chairs were the...
Is she going too?
:eek: You gotta' be kidding me!!!!! I'm really sorry for your other half. And shooting themselves in the foot with tenured employees, where do...
Egaads, someone teleport me please! :drool:
Prayers Erik B
Thank you, I did not cut back the wires, but now I know to for things in the future!
Thank you, regarding poor connection from full load, it's the receptacle only and not reusing the same wires on the Romex I keep using?
There was some lint in there too, but not much. A couple tiny weird small cob webs in there, maybe one of those collected lint and shorted? And...
Yay, got the dryer running today. It was just the receptacle thankfully, dryer powers up. yooperdave Can spider webs short out a receptacle?
I'm packing my bags and moving. JK but holy cow! Homestead At Beauty Ridge
Darn, fridge has been on my mind too. I'll add it to my list along with the dryer.
Ya, when I had the hatchery going at my previous home I had to do that so husband could reinforce below, used 8/gal.
Better luck next time WS and little mama.
Thanks. I have a broody hen too, not sure if the eggs are viable, but I have a pen like yours, waterer and chick feeder on the way to get her out...
[ATTACH] Doesn't seem like it will be here long, so hopefully Friday will be the last one except for flurries that don't stick. Boo on more mud...
Yes, thank you for the great idea :)
I didn't realize you and Judy live so close to her home town!