:rofl: :lol:
Wow on the suggestions above! I heard ashes are good for chickens to dust bathe in. We are 95% pellet stove now instead of wood stove, emptied...
:popcorn:
Pretty girl, happy trails Millie :) Husband doesn't bird hunt like he used to but goes once in a while with our latest dog after decade break.
Who is in your avatar and what breed?
Signed kid up for summer reading program again, this year is introduction to speed reading! Going to see what I can learn from it too.
LOL, bet it will show up soon now since you canceled that one. Atleast that's how it works for me. The worst was I found it minutes after...
Sorry for you loss Stephie, rest in peace Lefty.
x2 RichE23ACR
:eek: Beautiful! I could see light on the horizon above the sand bluffs earlier, but now it's east of us without the beautiful show. Tried to...
Interesting little doggie:rofl: :lol: I walked outside to see how the bike repair was going and family and dog were gone. Walked out road to...
Impressive lady to bear and raise all those kids!
What are the age ranges?
[ATTACH]
Did your mother have all of them? Holy Cow!
I was given a can opener that takes the lid off at the ring, I like it but no sharpener like we were all used to. And x20 on the electric...
Get well soon Hunter :)
Exciting!
:thumbs:
:yes: