Great news to hear that about your job :)
Camber, do you have an ash pan in your BKK? Or do you just scoop?
Cruising Mother's Day sales on vacuums.... Some of the pictures are as funny...
Between building your dream home for retirement and now the ash comment above, I'd bet this entire site is :drool: over your project. Congrats J !
Is there a pm on contacting/sending letters to Jill? If so please invite me.
:rofl: :lol:
I am so sorry Dave.
Oh I'm sorry about your son, she ended up in a newly remodeled birthing suite, nicer than hotels we've stayed at with big screen tv and the works,...
Thank you.
She's home! Could someone remind me what this means? ER room copay (guessing $500-$1000?) + $1600 and insurance does the rest? IIRC, the out of...
Kiddo is still there. Blew at tire at 70 mph (cruise control exactly at the speed limit) on the way to the hospital this morning. Tow truck,...
Kiddo could use some prayers and cheering up, she's in the hospital since this morning and likely a for couple more days til her lungs work...
I'm sorry to hear this Nitrodave , prayers from WY.
Prayers up from Wyoming for Jill, Chaz, and her sons.
Are you teasing me about the way my hair looks at the moment?
same here. $89 per month x 3 family members for crappy coverage. I guess I need to do a cost analysis on this...
I agree. Thanks guys, I just called my dentist back, voicemail at 2 pm, interesting... But they did call back, said Doc is out sick and to get...
Primary booked too, urgent care said they'd see me but limited on what they can do, I get down there tomorrow hopefully. Thanks.
Tooth problem, one tooth gum swollen and tooth loose tastes bad and kinda hurts to eat. I called my dentist on Monday, the lady said she'll get...
Thanks Ladies and me too Stephiedoll, I used to be decent but it changed. Anyway I have high hopes for this, what an amazing tool it could be...