Oh that means a lot, thank you.
light rain all day and 50* today, feels colder than dry with the humidity.
Hope I'm done paying my Murphy's Law dues. Picked my truck up on the way to the dentist this morning, 4 new tires & hubs after I blew one on the...
RIP Nixon
Could I bother you to pm me? Also I lost your numbers when I got a new phone.
Thanks, I've always scooped too, but possible new BK in our future and considering an ash pan. I've never had one and frankly I have a bad taste...
Nothing wrong, more of a friendly reminder as some posts are getting very close to partisan politics vs gov't in general. I too saw it getting...
Far out, brenndatomu was right guessing 7,000', we're +/- 7300 depending on where one looks. If it were me I'd try Canadian border VT suggestion...
Looks like several Made in America items here American Flags, Custom Flags & Banners, Flagpoles & Flag Sets, Hardware & More – Gettysburg Flag...
I talked to Dealers installer. He said "Rule of thumb around here is 18' " Great! brenndatomu , how about a field trip and we can...
Yes, a lot of pipe, glad your finding things that work for you on your spiffy AS :) Maybe could add another 2' this summer, and see if helps the...
I must be missing something, no pipes stick up 15' over homes in town, you know WWW does a lot of roofs.... I KNOW there are ranch homes here...
Still on the BK, we'd have a local dealer for the first time ever, avoid WS shipping any possible freight damage. (I jumped on this thread...
Pretty much exactly this: [ATTACH]
7-8K elevation 2 45's (looks like the 22.5' accounts for them) one 2' horizontal run one T is where I got 29.5' from.
Some people on a chicken channel I follow use linoleum or peel and stick tiles on the floor inside below the roosts, for clean up & no moisture on...
Eckie , can I jump in on your thread? Hoarders we're looking at a wood stove and recommended pipe height is 29.5'. That won't work here, would...
Ah, got it. Thank you.
New herd of wild horses here today, it was almost magical, 3 snow white mares with white manes/tails and all 3 had light white/mauve tint babies....
I can't visualize, so a floor will be built over the dirt and entry to shop/garage will be at driveway elevation? Or dig out the dirt inside and...