What do you mean my Lysdexia? :rofl: :lol: Ooops
Thanks, and to all the FHC Brides too :)
And to all the FCH brides too :)
Thanks, I pray it helps too. I've never had central air, except one semester in college, odd both of us lol.
Very cool oldman :)
Whoa, that's a rat? It's huge! Or is the rock and dead fallen leaves small? Is that really a rat?
I think we're retiring our pellet furnace permanently this fall, new health issues in the house. Going back to wood is the best of other poor...
I did several days long loop through NW Colorado two summers in a row for my job, both times WWW packed a cooler with lunch meat/bread, fruit,...
Are you going back Monday morning? (are car sales legal on Sunday in your country?)
yooperdave , when your computer is running hard press CTRL ALT Delete all at once to bring up task master. Sort memory and processor at top row...
That was my first thought too BB, either the fan needs cleaned, or that he picked up program somewhere that is maxing his processor run at max...
:picard:
I'm so sorry.
Thank you
Oh yes, thanks, I thought I remembered siding around your pipe. Thank you.
Remind me please, is your super tall stack pipe on the outside or up through a chimney? Would double or single wall matter if it's exterior pipe?...
Antelope drop this time of year here, horse foals already born. I have to mention all baby cows on cattle ranchers here, pretty cute. Seems the...
Thanks. Never had an ashpan in a stove, pellet is the first one, it's a pita.
And the music LOL Daily Darwin: Friday, May 12, 2023