How cool Larry!
Rhododendron
What are the plastic collars in the ground for?
Hi thanks, the tag was for my question that got answered. Coincidently my dealer was out of town too, but, I got in touch with the installer...
Congrats!
[NHCPS] Free NHCPS Life Saving Certification/Recertification: ACLS, PALS, BLS, CPR & BBP - Free - PreppingDeals.net
Do you need another commuter? What's the $$ on a new one vs gas/maintenance on the Silverado?
:(
Uggg! I'm grateful it didn't come through the windshield on you Pete.
Thank you, I've been researching keeping in mind your advice in mind. No success yet but just a drop in a bucket with all the new research tools...
Ok, I'm diving in again, cool! I know this is the correct Henry because spouse, sons, and marriage date. Except that tree is not complete, they...
Wow, FamilySearch looks hooked into several other genealogy sites now, nice.
Thanks STB! You are so fast! Yes, Hannah Kohler is the wife. How do I research further on his father to see when he came from Germany? "During...
Yes, that's her :) Oh thanks Sam!
Willard Myers had 2 sons, one b late 20's, and one early 40's. EDIT, it was 3 sons but one died very young. Help me choose a marker pic for a...
Oops, I think that's a Harmon pellet stove.... maybe P51 is the plane. P-51 Mustang
Wow, what a find STB! I know that someone will be delighted. Coincidently I just found a WWII draft record for my Grandpa after all this time....
I'm really sorry J, hoping for a good recovery for those affected and I pray no loss of life. I lost my close friend in freak flash flood in...
It appears Murphy (Murphy's Law) has gone for now. Today we're getting some sun after days of dark, low clouds and light rain :yes:, one 3...
Me either!