Welcome aboard Paul Booth :handshake:
Ok, thought process.. I'd think it would be best to drain the kraut quite a bit, if adding potatoes, finely diced and maybe a bit pre-cooked in...
Not sure how that'll turn out, but let us know. :popcorn:
Not possible to forget the mashed potatoes. :loco: :crazy::hair::bug: o_O
Same here. Have had my share of stitches, but a lot of "butterfly patches" were applied. :rofl: :lol:
I always add brown sugar, but don't often have apples around, but can definitely understand adding them. :drool:
Great thread rottiman I recognize nearly every item posted, and grew up with most all of it. I remember arcing a hole in Mom's barber shears...
They run those ads here as well. Don't be a Dave!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard JoeinO :handshake: The past is the past. It's what you do going forward that counts. :yes:
Great stuff, and a walloping load of wood in that truck. :binoculars::bug: Guess I gotta give a little 'spect to that Toyota. :whistle:;)
Never seen any cuts like that, but my experience is rather limited.
Much respect to you as well Scampie :salute:
I hope that no-one has enuff images to do that over my lifetime. :hair: Gotta say, she was a good looking lady back around 1950 or so. :whistle:
Hope the fix works for ya HolsatiaRedneck I'd think you were plunge cutting pretty hard, was the chain dull?
Must be info I'm not privy to. :confused: Still, great song though. Every girls crazy bout a well h*#g man. :eek::whistle: Or.. a shark dressed...
Good day in the woods there Ralphie Boy :saw::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Yep ^^^^^^^ What he said. He wants to emulate the man that he see's and most obviously respects. It may get contentious when he becomes a teen,...
Happy Anniversary Eric VW and Fire Flake Hope you two are enjoying your evening. :thumbs:
For me, just one more reason to avoid the laundromat. But I understand the position you were in. I'd just not want to be the person doing the...