Just a shout out to all that contributed to the raffle, and to the ones that made it happen. :thumbs::thumbs: My buddy stopped by today, so...
Welcome aboard T.Roller I think you'll like it here. :handshake: :cheers:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
HolsatiaRedneck did you have something to do with this? :sherlock: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Sorry to see all the BS going on, and even more so that you and Scotty Overkill are getting burnout from all of it. A serious case of "No good...
Thank you for your service. :salute:
Don't think it was some type of worm, but don't have any reasonable reason either.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: The "dog told me to" defense has been tried, to no avail. Pics or it didn't happen. :ithappened:
Creeping closer to the banned thread?? :doh:
In my opinion, OCD is the best of all the possible "disorders" $.02
If I had a basement, I'd be following your lead as if you were the Pied Piper :yes:
Bad place for acne. :whistle:
Bookstore??? :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I was thinking warts, musta been toads pizzin on that tree. :rofl: :lol:
:doh: :hair::hair:
:picard: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard muzzy17is :handshake:
I obviously can't speak for him, but I'd be very happy to see it used, and kept in the family. But that's me. :whistle:
They were shooting the EAB :doh::mad:
:banana::banana::dancer::rootintootin::banana::banana: That would save ya some :makeitrain":makeitrain"