Question for you guys... I don't have a block heater in the 'bota yet, and it's supposed to get in single to negative temps here. I obviously...
Light snow here, more to hit this afternoon. Looks like a lot of rain down Ralphie Boy way. Hope ya got the splitter to high ground. :yes:...
Nice score there, :tip: for sharing the wealth.
Awesome neighbor if you ask me. :thumbs::thumbs: Great for you Slocum You'll have years worth of prime firewood. :dancer:
Dear sir, I will have you know that the ramen does indeed exist in my pantry. She might not be interested in it, but I will not be deprived....
o_O:jaw: I'm 50 now, and have spent the majority of my life drinking to excess, and smoking. I can tell you that I feel the effects, but 33...
Happy birthday Jack Straw :cheers:
Nice article Rowerwet
Welcome aboard lotifoazurri
Thank you for your service as well. :salute:
:rofl: :lol: Not so scary really, at least not on this end. :) If I had more current advice to offer, I would, but alas, being out of the field...
Regretfully, I've not much advice, but if you're looking at replacing the motherboard, perhaps a new processor and RAM is in order. $.02
:rofl: :lol: I'm sure you have a "few" more skills than pencil sharpening. ;) I never dove that deep, but it was an area of interest that I...
One can never have too many underoo's or socks in my opinion. :whistle: :yes:
Any particular distro? I learned on Debian, then switched over to RedHat, before they went commercial. Have tried Ubuntu and Gentoo as well....
Woodwidow Network Access Servers aren't overly expensive these days. If you are computer inclined and have an "extra" computer laying around,...
Was caught off guard heading to work this morning, truck said -1°F Happy birthday Beetle-Kill & jdude :cheers: Congrats on the saw Gasifier...
:bug:o_O:doh::startled: :heidi: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
To be clearer, I dump into a small galvanized steel trash can, once that's full, I dump into a large galvanized steel trash can, then onto the icy...
Woohoo, only 2 days till Friday. :dancer: