Neighbor had his sled out for a while today. They're a lot of fun, but we don't generally get enough snow to get out often.
Well, checked under the hood on the tractor and confirmed it does not have a block heater installed. I'll look into installing one of the freeze...
Welcome aboard nichole.escoe :cheers: This thread is a bit dated, but hopefully Dougintennessee has the info you need. :yes:
:p :rofl: :lol::cheers:
It's freakin cold out there. :shiver: My beer was turning slushy as I was drinking it. :bug::coldone::pete:
Pics from car, one side @ 9", other side @ 10.5" Edit... Car had around 2" prior to yesterday, so I figure we got around 8" of fresh powder. And...
Ribs look awesome. One question.. where'd you put your snow? :binoculars:
Just your local smith making some plates. :whistle:
I should have had lunch today. :doh: Y'all making me way hungry. :hair:
:drool::drool:
This just in... I86 in our area not shut down. Traffic is light, and slow moving. Seems most people would rather be home than out traveling....
:eek::drool::drool:
X2.. it looks great. :stirpot::drool:
Ok, didn't mean to start a feud on block heaters. I just know that diesels are different than gasoline engines and don't wanna bugger up my...
Just hope it doesn't turn into an icing event for you. On the plus side.. it's not 8PM yet. :emb:
Well, keeping things in perspective.. here's a pic from a few years ago when I had to shovel snow off of the roof and today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Thx fuelrod :yes: Always let it warm up a bit before use, but will add extra precaution as you recommend. :)
Welcome aboard DaveD84 :cheers: Haven't seen your posts till today.
Welcome aboard michaelangelocioffi A damper might be necessary to help control draft, can't be sure in your situation, but you can put one in...
Hmm, not sure if we have enough. :sherlock: [ATTACH]