Computer geek speak hovlandhomestead :rofl: :lol: Then I got distracted by food. :drool: (and beer of course) :coldone::pete:
Welcome aboard Karvinkanuck :cheers:
Never got on one of those. We had Commodore 64's at school, and parents purchased a TRS-80 CoCo2 for us kids. Didn't have tape drive, so all the...
Done n done. :thumbs:
Sorry hovlandhomestead we're straying from the topic. :doh: Where's that train gif? :rofl: :lol:
Grizzly Adam can I come hang with you and your games for a weekend?? :rofl: :lol: :D
Loved Galaxian, never played Spider Fighter though. :confused:
Had a paper route as well, and I'm sure more than one quarter dropped into a video game was worth more than $.25 then, let alone now. I was rough...
Atari 2600.. Space Invaders, Frogger, Kaboom, Asteroids, Pitfall, good times right there. :thumbs::dancer: Not much of a collector myself. Many...
Well, with NY tax, it came to $8.09 for enough to treat 40 gallons. Small enough price to pay. :yes:
We have several of the little measuring cups for stuff like cough syrup. Three shots of 20 ml works for me. Got the mixed fuel in and ran it for...
Meh, "blind squirrels n nuts" :rofl: :lol: If I throw enough darts even I hit a bullseye eventually. ;):yes:
Welcome aboard Patricia :cheers:
Got a package today from TRooney over at OPE. [ATTACH] Bar didn't get here yet, but TRooney and I have been communicating and he advised me to...
Another method.. 16 oz good for 40 Gallons. I have 5 Gal 40÷5=8 16 oz in jug.. 16÷8=2 oz
Nope.. 2 oz per 5 Gal. You divided 40 by 16. :doh: 16÷40=.4 per gallon .4 ×5=2 oz per 5 gal
Welcome aboard rek :cheers: Awesome pic Scotty Overkill :binoculars::cool:
You measure like I cook, a "bit" of this, a "pinch" of that. :yes: Not sure if I'm correctly calibrated for a 1562 millisecond pour time though....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: We'll go with "Unfinished pile, some logs laying on the ground" :rofl: :lol:;)
Picked up a 16 oz. jug of Power Service anti-gel additive today. Jug say it's good for up to 40 gallons. What ratio do you guys mix at? I only...