:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'll have #2 thank you. :coldone::grizz::drool:
:saw: :thumbs: $200, a great price. :yes: :emptywallet:
I like the vanity license plate, musta cost ya more at the license agency. :binoculars: :thumbs:
:whistle: :emb: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
This seems to be a problem, and if the fan was dying it likely took the processor with it. I don't think the processor can even run a second or...
Very cool. I'd spend an afternoon watching that, and enjoying refreshments of course. :cheers::coldone::pete:
Welcome aboard RB 66 :cheers: Looks like a nice bit of firewood. :stack::stacker: I'd say you've found the right place to hang out. :thumbs:
X4^^^
Just razzin ya, but am looking forward to seeing it. :thumbs:
[ATTACH]
:binoculars: o_O :ithappened:
Sounds like a great and relaxing day of philosophizing. :cheers:
:bug: :BrianK: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
We went to a small filterless system this year as the cost of the filters in the large humidifier got to be a nuisance. We have very hard water,...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, one should be a bit wary of what he's "learnin" ya. ;) :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like a couple well spent hours. :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Good to see you n the cat SKEETER McCLUSKEY :thumbs:
Great video blacksmith :cool:
Frigid and windy as he// out today. :shiver: