So, you're saying it was warm, and lovely ladies about. :sherlock: :binoculars:
X3 ^^ I love it. :dex:
Nicely done Jack Straw :yes:
CPU speed is dictated by the Mobo, likely what was installed is the fastest it will run. And to be fair, Grizzly Adam mentioned the fan first, I...
Nice score :thumbs: Not sure that I agree with it being ash, but hard to be certain on the phone. :binoculars:
The bark doesn't seem as 'curly' on the ends as I've seen on mine, but I agree it looks like Hop Hornbeam.
Happy birthday rottiman :cheers: Hope the back and hip get feeling better soon. :)
I'd definitely replace that stack pipe. :bug::faint:
Welcome aboard MarkG :cheers:
Look, squirrel :binoculars: :whistle:
Happy birthday bear 1998 :cheers:
If you couldn't take the ribbing, well then. :zip: But, we know you better than that :thumbs: :cheers:
If he's our only chance, the battle is already conceded.
You should remember that Elmer J. Fudd didn't have the best track record against the waskily wabbit o_O Just sayin
My first look I thought black walnut, but leaves don't seem to match. What species of walnut?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: This is why I ensure I am not drinking whilst looking at new posts. (Only before and after) :coldone:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: We try not to scare off the newbies :startled: ;):D
Welcome aboard Colorado450 :cheers: I'd be leary of using that splitter, knowing that it could break at any point, then feeling responsible to...
Looks like he had a great time :saw::axe: :thumbs: Seems your grandson has the right disposition and priorities. :yes:
Shhhh.. :startled: I'm deep in "thought" :cheers: