Sad, but important reminder :confused:
True enough, not a "wake up" call that anyone wants. I'm surprised I haven't heard that "call" yet. I'm sure it will come. o_O
After our discussion, I admit to feeling the "itch", just haven't decided yet if it should be scratched, or left alone. :sherlock:
You bust up a mirror lately Tim? Seems Jan 2019 not a great month so far with the slip/fall and PI to boot. :hair::doh:
Is that what your weather app advised? ;) :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Worst their showing for our are part of Southwestern NY is -10°F overnight on Wednesday.
In that case, I'll take one week of -30° days. :eek::thumbs:
So sorry for the loss. Definitely sounds like you did right by your furry companion. :yes: RIP Dutchess :confused:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Yep, that'd be a fair assessment. :binoculars: :loco: :crazy::wacky:
Always :stirpot: :rofl: :lol:
Cool song. :yes:
Enjoy the time off Nordic Splitter :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice to be prepped and ready. :dex: :yes:
Looking good BranBranTheNWman :binoculars: :yes:
Welcome aboard to rek as well :cheers:
Welcome aboard Adam ( Woodsman ) :cheers: Welcome to our little 12 step program. We try to keep wood within 12 steps from the stove. :thumbs:...
Well, it's kind of a "no-win" situation. 1.. they will never get the forecast right for all areas. 2.. if they downplay the forecast, and it...
Happy birthday Locust Post :cheers:
Welcome aboard Geoffrey Offenheiser :cheers: