Betterer than gooder.
My sil gets them here and brings them to Easter dinner. http://coffeetimebakeshop.net/Paczki.htm
Have a paczki. I did yesterday. [ATTACH]
Haha. No, a forged iron or woodworking item.
Too far for me too, but I will be more than happy to make something and send it if you are having a raffle.
No, I have done some reading on hand crank coal forge restorations that used belts as I was looking at buying one. I'm sure someone will be along...
http://www.mcmaster.com/#flat-belts/=wmivof
I am hoping my SIL brings Packzi donuts for dessert.:drool:
Here is the thread. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/wood-fired-oven-cast-iron-skillet-bake.11503/ I would probably add more beans...
Looks good man. I did a cornbread, baked bean and kielbasa bake in a cast pan. [ATTACH] I was thinking scrambled eggs this morning. It is a...
Happy Easter everyone. I am looking forward to some family time, glazed ham, deviled eggs and green bean casserole.
Up early doing the egg thing. Have a nice Easter everyone. I sewed custom cushions for the Morris chair in our living room. No biggie, I...
Heavy winds here today. I tried to fire the mud oven but the winds were too blustery. I gave up and cooked inside. I looked out the window to...
We have Moens at work. There is a puller tool that makes it easier to remove the cartridge. A pair of pliers works pulling it straight out. I...
Jotul Combifire #4 mid 1970 's. Also called the moai stove since it looks like the statues from Easter Island. [IMG]
I have never heard of them but it I am going to look at the manual at some point out of curiosity. I've been thinking of making a sheet metal...
Real nice Brian. That should be fun trying out different recipes. Chicken, rolls, pies. I could go on...
A Jotul 602 could be a ready to go smoker box vented right into the brick structure. I do like the smoke dragon door too.
Sweet thread going here. I was just thinking of a spin wheel draft like on the Jotul 602's or Weber grills. That mass of brick should help keep...
That is genuine good-hearted.