Is that a custom made base? I really like the looks of that space-wise an portability. Blade availability is really a big plus for that set up....
With Pintrest and other social media outlets out there, original ideas are copied so quickly that the original creator does not get the credit....
I am hoping a crappy metal cutting band saw can make me a few thousand. :D I make one-offish hand-crafted type things.
Selling stuff here and there is keeping my hobbies going. I'd quit my day job if the economy and money was good enough to support the family and...
Lots of upright wood band saws and horizontal band saws on CL out here. I'm at a premium with space, so I think a bench top model that can get...
I won't be getting rich off this. Just artsy fartsy stuff to sell at a show in May. I'll put up some pics when done. Get yer popcorn out....
10-4 on the tight corners. The jig saw got caught a few times and bent the heck out of the stock. Some choice were spoken after that. The...
About 1/8" - 3/16" at the most. Hobbyist level, not shop fabrication level. Plasma will probably be overkill and maybe light the basement on...
I am looking to get a small dedicated band saw for cutting thin metal. I do mostly woodworking, but my recent project involves cutting out mild...
Crime scene. It looks like a raccoon used the small wood stack to launch himself onto the composter. It was a freestanding stack. It even...
Welcome Will. The second pic looks like soft maple. Any flecks in the grain? Ah, there is no shame in buying wood either. I don't have much...
I raked the yard and grilled some chicken for a salad for dinner. I did some archery time with my kids with their new little compound bow. That...
The last of the snow melted yesterday. Grilled chicken over a salad tonight.
That's a nice one. Lots of fun in your future.
Cheddar burgers over oak splits. A little steak sauce mixed in. We had a nice side salad to go with it. I smell like smoke and beef. [ATTACH]
At the coke ovens, was there a canal to move the coke out? It looks like a low area. This is a real nice thread. I can appreciate structures...
Aluminum is cut off a roll, cut to shape and bent on a brake. It it then nailed with small trim nails over the outside trim. It is tucked behind...
Like mentioned by Stinny, wrapping the outside trim would be a good way to go if you are going to use the existing window frames. A good window...
It has been in the mid thirties here the past few days. Snow last night to drizzle all day. Nor' easterly wind off the ocean all day. Hot...
Too much celebrating will make him feel "czik".