I hear a bad cough coming on, right? Go get 'em.
Oh Ya. It's just starting to pop here. I make strawberry rhubarb jam. I usually buy the strawberries as the seasons don't really coincide here....
When I used to skeet shoot, there was a trap field right next to it. I remember most trap guys shot trap and skeet shooters shot skeet. The guns...
I thought the chickens got him for sure.
Nice grain. That is worthy of an heirloom piece. I have a two inch slab that was cut from near a crotch. She went all twisty as it dried. I...
Possibly, when the high stove temps hit it. Maybe a few early September fires when you can open windows to let fresh air in.
Do you have self tapping sheet metal screws and a screw gun? I just like a good mechanical fastener as the sheet metal can buckle a little from...
Yes, the angle can be difficult to make a straight down connection to the stove pipe adaptor.
Also steel pop rivets are great for overlapping sheet metal.
If the damper was cut to make room for the diameter of the liner, there is probably little chance of moving the liner aside to put the insulation...
It is. It was a complete madhouse on opening day. Lots to see though.
No. It was tempting though. I don't cut much, so one saw is enough(blasphemy, I know)
Back from the flea market. There was an old Echo chainsaw for sale. It was used on a tree farm and the owner kept a smaller version for himself....
I did pick up a variable speed jig saw today. I'll give it a run and probably build a table for it. I would like to knock out 10 or so of these...
They look handmade also. Not perfectly symmetrical, but very well executed. Those look really nice.
The weekly antique flea market season opens today. It is a little chilly now, but predicted to be around 60. I am looking forward to see what is...
basod, do you know what type of motors can use speed controllers? I have a Foredom tool with a variable speed foot control. I could buy a second...
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/mushrooms-are-here.3971/ Old thread. Maybe start a 2015 morel thread?
I spent a little quiet time outside and re-stacked the wood "pinecone" from the raccoon fray a few nights ago. [ATTACH]
I do have a Delta bandsaw. It is too fast for metal and I would like to keep the metal work off the wood working tools.