Might have to noodle some of these.
I don't get too many wood scores but this one was an easy one. This tree was down since last fall at the end of my street. It was just a few...
Agreed, after the winter we had here, you think the moisture would continue. We really could use some too.
:heidi:
Socked in with fog and drizzle here. I have a good cup of coffee going and I am shifting to woodworking inside today and forging outside...
Those are beautiful cabinets. Spalted wood is loaded with Fungi that gives it the beautiful markings. I will use my respirator and dust...
Ohhh, yum. I've been using oak lately for grilling, it's great to cook with.
That site has some eye candy on it. Any scrap yards in your area that could have some stoves?
I hope you find one Brian. Will there be a thread of it when it is done?
I don't have a page. I am contemplating starting a business page for my wood and metal stuff. I don't want the regular page. It can be good for...
I have the "persuader". A real crowd pleaser when I take it out. [ATTACH]
I made a breakfast braid using a ready made pie crust after I saw your pic this morning. That was a good recipe from swags.
Slice some off and see what happens. This was a friends sofa that sat out for a while. It was black, but the weather wore the coloring out and...
The leather was from a discarded sofa that I cut some pieces out of. Varnish has resins and drying oils and is usually clear. Shellac is the...
Thanks. I have my grandparents bellows from the late 1960's in mint shape, but it is tucked away probably never to be used.
I used four coats of shellac and two coats of semi-gloss polyurethane for the new finish. The leather flapper and the hinge were in very good...
I have a some bellows that came with our house. It had gotten ratty over the years and it was time for an overhaul. The leather had a hole in...
I'd be up for a few smaller ones. I want to make a housewarming gift for my buddy at work. It'll involve some forged iron to go with it.
Supporting the economy. Good man.
Yard cleanup here too. I tended the rose bed out front and added some rich mulch. The local Agway had lots of compost, manure and fertilizer from...