Tell us more about it. What's the scoop on it.:D
I really dig it.
Eating a Congo bar with bacon on top at a cookout. [ATTACH]
Probably out on the back screen porch as it is a beautiful morning. I put the hummingbird and Orioles feeders out, so we should get a good viewing...
Happy Mother's Day to all, and also the mom's that are not with us any longer. I'm doing a thorough kitchen cleaning and our daughter is up with...
Just candleholders. Tea light candles sit in the top depressions.
I hope so. I have 15 more candleholders to make and sell at a show next weekend. I've got a lot to do in a few days. [ATTACH]
'Zactly. :popcorn::popcorn:
Be safe. Red flags up everywhere. Very high fire danger in New England too.
Our neighbors wife popped in for a visit and really liked it. It went home with her. It went to a fellow wood burner.
Gross was drinking the expired milk in the little cartons at school. You know the sour ones with the chunky bits in it. In the summer the...
That is scary stuff. City trees should be inspected on a regular basis to try to prevent something like this from happening. Our city just had...
Let's just say it was made "overseas". And it is not from Europe either.
Happiness is a few swigs of leftover morning coffee in my travel mug on the ride home in the afternoon.
I was given this small inside wood rack today at work from someone that knows I burn wood. I have a wood storage bin already and this does not...
Two things. I can't stand thieves. I have heard Thistle's story before, and it never gets old.:dex:
Is everything ok up there Dave? I agree, so much to do in our limited time here. It is a shame that a disproportionate amount of time is spent...
Canadian vt, good on you and the other dad's for getting out and teaching the boys some valuable lessons they will never forget. That is good...
I took my maul to them and they are yielding a bit better. My neighbors maul may not be as "wicked shaahp" as he thought it was. I did make...
Ya, better than the maple I was expecting it to be.