My wife took this picture today. This is not to far from my work. The traffic stopped and let us get a picture of it. I really need to source...
Cheeseburgers do it for me as I grill out more this time of year. Maybe you have ipa-itis. It is a very common condition that can happen in the...
We use it at work to clean semi-gloss trim paint with no I'll effects....
We use formula 409 as it is a grease cutter.
Wicked smaht.:yes:
Raise a glass to a Jotul stove if you have one. Great stoves. Enjoy the day.
I wish I had a slice right now. Starving here. :beerbbq:
Yah, congratulations fellas. I thought there wold be athe least one FHC shirt in the pictures. I'm set up and ready to go for a show today. We...
Yes, it works real well. I will make a small table to mount it upside down. The two pieces I cut went much quicker by adjusting the speed....
How about chisel any loose mortar off the old bricks, put down some mortar to fill the holes and put durock down while wet. Tapcon screws put in...
Fresh fajitas are great. I did some in the mud oven in a cast pan a few months ago that were excellent.
I haven't made anything in the mud oven for a few weeks. We decided on a steak bomb calzone but I ended up with a deep dish. I fired it up...
You'll shoot yer eye out...
Living dangerously there.
Kids bumper skiing on the back of the school bus on snowy days. No one died. This should be a good thread.
I like it. Simple but it gives it an accent to dress it up a little. I ended up refacing our kitchen cabinets with 1/4" oak bead board and oak...
I know a guy... [ATTACH] ...who needs bigger pieces of toast. [ATTACH] You are all a bunch of good folks. Nice job by Scotty and the mods for...
I too would like a cat stove in place. The smallest cat stoves would not fit in our fireplace opening and they are side loaders to boot. The...
Maybe cooking enhances the flavor of the "bottom of the ocean" which was what the oysters had for breakfast.
If the stove is going to be partially in the firebox of the fireplace you will be limited to a certain size stove, particularly front loaders....