Very low manufacturing costs.
I thought skunk crap was nasty.
Sounds good Piney. I may go sit on the back screen porch and enjoy it too. Ya, Dennis, it is surprising with all the snow we had one would think...
I am waiting and hoping we get the line that is in western Ma right now. We are very dry here. Every front lately has dried up before it dropped...
I am finding cornbread mix to be very versatile as a topping for these type of meals. I think cheese, bacon, diced ham or kielbasa would go well...
Not homemade, nor are the beans. Pierogies are potato and cheese. Kielbasa would have been better, but I did not have any. That is what happens...
:yes:Thank you. Big fingers on the phone keypad... There was nothing left.
This is a different version of my first skillet bake. The title should say "part 2". I fired the oven with white cedar fence post pieces and some...
I just saw this one Pete and it looks real good. I have a cast skillet bake ready to come out of the oven soon. I am really liking cast iron...
Today's project is to finish repairing my fiberglass flagpole that was damaged over the winter. The repaired areas are primed and paint is next....
A floating firepit in the pool would be sweet. Keeps skeeters away and cook some smores. Nice job on the shed. [ATTACH]
True patriotic men indeed.
We went to the local airport to look at the B-17 that flew in for the weekend. It is only one of 10 that is still flying. The plane has been...
A few more of those and get some friends together and you will have a "swat" team. I know, pretty bad.
The added beaver ponds can't be helping the mosquito population either... Would you like a side of West Nile virus to pair nicely with your...
Yes. I understand they can build up wetlands for other animals in the ecosystem and create nesting areas for herons and wood peckers in dead...
My work property is surrounded by pine and oak forest and I am outside most of the day. The beaver population is flooding wetlands even more...
I took this picure of a white spotted sawyer beetle at work today. Apparently harmless as they feed on sick and diseased trees. They help break...
I don't because the manual recommends not to. I wish stove manufacturers would do lab testing with bricks and give recommendations on how many to...
Always bring a spare... bulbs and shorts.